Header AD

Ang pag-ibig, hindi parang cellphone 'Pag naluma, papalitan

Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, love is not pompous. It is not inflated. Love is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, and it does not brood over injury. Love does not rejoice over wrong-doings but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Love never fails (1 Corinthians 13). This verse is cited in Yeng Constantino’s ‘Pag-ibig’ which currently plays on the radio as of writing.

Oh, love. XD


Ang pag-ibig, hindi parang cellphone 'Pag naluma, papalitan Ang pag-ibig, hindi parang cellphone 'Pag naluma, papalitan Reviewed by Olivr Salangad on 6:13 AM Rating: 5

4 comments

  1. Oh love indeed. sss

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

    Hi Olvr, I like your blog template.. I really wanted to change my template but I don't know how :( I like that clean and simple looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi gracie, it's courtesy of Fab Themes & Web2feel. just click the link bottomost part of this blog to have the template of your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my problem, I don't know how to download it. Anyway, thanks for helping :P

    ReplyDelete

Post AD