Header AD

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love

There are these really good songs about this particular sucky topic, the most exquisite form of heart torture of all time, the infinite curse of a lonely heart: unrequited love. Prepare to be drowning in your own heartaches and relationship sorrows. Tear-jerkers are here on the loose. Don’t forget to keep those tears flowing thereafter *evil wink*. I won’t elaborate on each. The lyrics alone would surely suffice.

Taylor Swift – Teardrops on my Guitar 'She's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star'


Grace Potter and The Nocturnals – Apologies  'I'll always tell you you're my friend. I hope I don't have to lie. Cause it's clear you love another man. I said you're damn right'


Bon Iver – I Can’t Make You Love Me 'You can't make your heart feel something that it won't'


Death Cab for Cutie – Tiny Vessels 'She is beautiful but she don't mean a thing to me.'


Coldplay – Shiver  'So you know how much I need you. But you never ever see me, do you?'


I still have a long list at the back of my head. What about yours?
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love Reviewed by Oliver Salangad on 1:01 PM Rating: 5

5 comments

  1. maybe you like my blog and want to follow me...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you by katy perry. ^__-~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfriend You by Greyson Chance :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. death cab for cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to add 'Everything You Want' by vertical Horizon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post AD