Header AD

We accept the love we think we deserve (The “Perks” Track List)


Dear friend,

I’ve been away for the past few days. You know, playing some sick little games, trying to participate in life, if you know what I mean. I’ve been hooked on some terrible clutters lately, and I wish I could turn away on that. So I begin the crazy brush by watching three movies during the weekend―Hotel Transylvania at SM Calamba, Perks of Being a Wallflower at Festival Mall Alabang, and The Mistress at SM Bicutan. Among the three, I would go for Perks anytime of the day. Sorry Bea L

I don’t know why I’m telling you this, but I found the need that I should. To tell you the truth, I was just meaning to tell you something about the film’s tracks. I think you should give the following mix some generous ears.

Though I was slightly thwarted for not seeing Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’, Pink Floyd’s ‘Another Brick in the Wall Part II’, or a Beatles hit, at least, on the film. Surprisingly, there goes ‘All Out Of Love’ and ‘Don’t Dream It’s Over’ instead, popping out of the can suddenly.

Trust me, give the tracks a listen, and you’ll surely go infinite. You’ll accept the gift of love this mix could give, if only you’ll think you deserve it.

Love Always,
Charl Olivr


Tracklisting:

The Samples – ‘Could It Be Another Change’
Dexys Midnight Runners – ‘Come On Eileen’
Galaxie 500 ‘Tugboat’
New Order‘Temptation’
The Innocence Mission‘Evensong’
The Smiths‘Asleep’
Cracker ‘Low’
Sonic Youth‘Teenage Riot’
XTC‘Dear God’
 Cocteau Twins – ‘Pearly-Dewdrops’ Drops’
Michael BrookCharlie’s ‘Last Letter’
David Bowie‘Heroes’



We accept the love we think we deserve (The “Perks” Track List) We accept the love we think we deserve (The “Perks” Track List) Reviewed by Olivr on 10:25 AM Rating: 5

6 comments

  1. parang want ko panuorin yan peo mas uunahin ko ung hotel Transylvania haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Samples – ‘Could It Be Another Change’ is a goody morning treat.

    Evensong - 'The Innocence Mission' and The Smiths - 'Asleep' are now added to my sad bastard songs collection.

    Sonic Youth – ‘Teenage Riot’ ayan for sure ang background song ko sa pagtatapos ng semestre habang tambak ang pinapagawa ng mga boss sa kolehiyo.

    ------------------------
    I gave the tracks a generous ear. At ehem, mala-last letter ang peg mo. Haha. Di ko pa napapanood ang wallpaper este wallflower pero matapos kong pakinggan ang buong track list mo, saka ko naappreciate ang entry nato. tume-technique sa writing :P

    Husay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great set of songs! Hope it gets available for download soon :)

    BTW, most of my favorite albums are soundtracks, it's nice how different artists and musical genres are part of one album :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^ MeCoy, Chill lang yung Transylvania. A little below average for an animated film.

    ^^ Ser, pirata ang writing style na yan. Ganyan kasi sinulat yung libro, kaya ganyan ang format ng entry na to. :)

    ^ Zai, Some of them are avialable for dl already, FREE. Habang wala pa yung iba, convert muna galing YouTube :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lupet tol para kang may mall show from Calamba to Bicutan!

    I'll search the songs later. Thanks for updating my playlist! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. nabobother ako sa movie na yan kasi pagnakikita ko sa mall yung poster, naaalala ko ang dilemma namin ng bff ko na baka si emma watson gumanap sa fifty shades of grey movie adaptation. xD

    ReplyDelete

Post AD