Header AD

The Sad Grin News


I was saddened of the news as I woke up this morning. Bong Pascasio, Grin Department frontman, has passed away due to colon cancer. The rest of details are widely circulated around the internet at this point, I believe, so there's no need to dig further on that. The news just brought me some realizations, which all boiled down to one thing: life is too short to afford to waste a single second of it.

As for me, I think today isn’t really a good day (the past week has not been kind to me, either). For some reason, I have been to terrible circumstances, bad news and stuff. And I can’t pinpoint exactly the main crux of it. Until now I’m feeling restless as I sit in front of this computer, glum, unwell, disheartened. I’m supposed to travel tonight but guts told me not to for safety reasons.  I’ve been venting now for a few minutes typing, deleting, typing, deleting, an infinite loop of typing and deleting.

Grin Dept songs, on. ♪♫




The Sad Grin News The Sad Grin News Reviewed by Olivr on 7:20 AM Rating: 5

11 comments

  1. God bless his soul...please visit the doctor real quick...:) something might be up..:P


    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ser olivr, lemme know how i can help. but dont feel oblige to reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP Bong Pascasio. Bro visit ur doctor na. Get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. music had lost another precious artist rip Bong Pascasio

    ReplyDelete
  5. I edited this post. Things were a bit hyped last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. RIP Bong.. -_-

    Try listening to upbeat songs. Maybe it can help you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sad news and I do hope your okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. parang kelan lang nakakita ako ng post sa FB na kailangan niya ng dugo. RIP Bong..

    ReplyDelete
  9. bahagi ng highschool life namin itong grin dept. hay, kalungkot. RIP Bong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nakakalungkot nga ito. Kaya pala last na nakita ko silang nagperform ng live sa ch 2 (2 yrs ago pa yun), parang ang payat na nga niya and sabi ko nga parang may sakit. Meron nga pala talaga. tsk. RIP Bong. bahagi na siya ng High School life namin.

    ReplyDelete

Post AD