Header AD

Ylvis | The Fox

This is definitely the year of my vulnerability for dancey tunes. Or so I thought. Ylvis’ ‘The Fox’, being the latest addition to my list, is a nursery rhyme transformed into something not-really-kid-friendly. For weeks, I have been trying to resist myself from posting something about this junk, until today, when I’m left with no other option as this clingy shit totally invades my system already. If, in any case, you haven’t had any direct interaction with this track yet, I suggest you click this. I think 111 M views in a little over a month is enough to convince you that you need to really click this. For weeks, the foxy community has been partying over that one great sound no one knows―

But today, the fox has finally spoken.


Ylvis | The Fox Ylvis | The Fox Reviewed by Olivr Salangad on 4:54 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD