Header AD

Kristin Chenoweth & Idina Menzel | For Good

Long time ago, I made a decision. A decision to let go and get rid of those clutters and negativities I have no interest of being interested in any further. So then I inventoried my vulnerabilities, that which includes my association with certain negatrons. To cut the boring and irrelevant story short, I sat in front of my computer, and deleted those pessimist people off my facebook friends list to not see their faces and everything about them unsuspected-ly popping up my timeline ever again.

The day after that, I made another decision. A decision to not always do that decision, ever again. That there’s always that chance to see the good in every people. That we may not need to see it often, but they do have the positive side still. For the past months and weeks, there were a lot of bridges and friendships burned due to opposing election views. And I’m proud to have tolerated each and every of those know-it-alls vehemently expressing their thoughts and opinions as if they’re expressing facts, this time.

Then there is this Chenoweth + Menzel performed #OutOfOz track called “For Good”, a perfect backdrop for such realizations.



Kristin Chenoweth & Idina Menzel | For Good Kristin Chenoweth & Idina Menzel | For Good Reviewed by Olivr Salangad on 10:45 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD