July 25, 2011

UK's Best


Glad You Came – The WantedIt’s currently on the top of the UK Singles Chart, and I, like the greater fraction of those united people from that kingdom, am glad that The Wanted came up with this hit. Video: here

Don’t Wanna Go Home – Jason DeruloRedundant it will seem if you happen to know me a little less than personal. I’ve been a solid Jason DeRulo fan since ‘In My Head’ so to like this song is very much expected from me. This hit nailed my ears to it for the last n days already and I’m still desperately counting. This is the current tune that gives me sporadic chills and artificial breeze and preventing me from drowsiness during these sleepless less-sleep nights I face. Video: here


Jealousy – Will Young. I think this one will be another of those few pure solid tracks of this age on my ten-year-old list. It’s good to hear hits like this in the midst of raging birth of utterly dire hits. I haven't heard much from Will Young lately, so this one’s quite a surprise.




No comments:

Post a Comment