November 30, 2011

Playlist Monsters

It seems to me that there have been a lot of things involving me out there to discover soon. But I’d rather not to know more of these for now. I’ve learned a large dose of stuff today – things that I thought wouldn’t affect me at all. But then, I’m wrong. I might just lost important people. Worst case, that is. Coincidentally, here are the soundtracks for the previous five days of my screwed life.

Bridge of Light – P!nk. I was with some friends last Saturday afternoon for a screen of Happy Feet 2 and that’s when I first heard this cheesy ear-candy – well, from my fave scene on the said movie. 

If I Had A Gun – Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds. Some songs are intertwined with huge events in my life and ‘If I Had a Gun’ will always remind me about the hours I spent much of my time in bed (e.g. this week’s Sunday afternoon) while trying to figure out ways to escape that crazy little stupidity called you-know-what that jailed me for quite some time. The opening lyrics' too heavy, earth shattering perfect.



The World As I See It – Jason Mraz. The world as I see it is a remarkable place, a beautiful house in a forest of stars in outer spaceI just saw you again last Monday after quite some time and my plan of forgetting everything about you just turned into a complete nonsense. It’s not hard for me to love you but it seems that it’s even harder to forget you. 



Astronaut – Simple Plan. You know, that thing called "official soundtrack of my current life". The song is just me as it speaks on my behalf. Yeah, being human is the most terrible loneliness in the universe.



Shake It Out – Florence and the Machine. I’ve been plainly listening to the track hugely lately even at those times I don’t understand what the song is all about. The same case with how I feel lately, I feel something strange, I don’t know what it is, and I'm loving it.




No comments:

Post a Comment