August 20, 2013

The Bloodshot Gamblers | Spinning My Wheel

As it pours down rain on a lazy morning somewhere here in Los Baños, there’s no better time to get a treat to an eargasm of burst out music in pure brilliance. Much to my surprise, I never thought I’d sit down for a little while and write this one. Perfectly, these guys offer a refreshingly spanking sound. I just learned about them early this morning and eventually, find myself drifting over the track called ‘Spinning My Wheel’, which, fortunately is awesomely free for download (link: here). What stood out most from this single are the resounding clarity and the pro feel flowing out freely from every line. Further, the slightly powerful vocals lead the way and get across the hugely well-composed lyrics that develop into a thrustful beat towards the chorus and up to the sudden end.

No comments:

Post a Comment