December 27, 2015

2015 Year-end playlist, just because..

For the sake of tradition, here goes 15 of the best tracks my ears came across this past year. With my pc crashing twice before finally resting for good, I had to rethink  those best downloads, all for this list. And here it goes..

1. Wilderness – Pasaway. Cos kundiman, and the music video is just epic
2. Mumford and Sons – Ditmas. Because.. "Don't tell me that I've changed because that's not the truth, and now I'm losing you"
4. The Tallest Man On Earth – Dark Bird is Home. Because once in our lives, we were taken for granted.
5. Peryodiko – Tayo lang ang may alam. Cos somehow we all know about hurt, and sometimes, there’s no way of escaping it.
6. Hozier – Someone New. Cos Margaery Tyrell
10. Death Cab ForCutie – Black Sun. Because it’s Death Cab for Cutie
12. The Weeknd –Can’t Feel My Face. Because, why not?
13. Ed Sheeran Justin Bieber – LoveYourself. Let’s admit it, the boy's grown up
14. Ang Bandang Shirley – Tama na ang Drama. Because it reminds us that all good things must come to an end.

Meanwhile, a few years back..

No comments:

Post a Comment