December 21, 2016

Top 16 Tracks of 2016

2016, in general, wasn’t a year for music, for me. For some reason, I have had a very few times of immersing and drowning myself towards it, as I had to deal with some other things. But then, I think I was still able to squeeze out some of the best juices out of the best releases for this year.


1. Alessandra de Rossi  Saan Man
2. Bayang Barrios, Cookie Chua & The Benjamins – Tinatangi. Basically, a very good track down the drain. I seriously do not understand how this track failed to notch the top spot on PhilPoop. 
3. Panic! At The Disco – Death of a Bachelor. A single about singleness
4. Lumineers – Cleopatra. Another reminder to all you dear ones, to always follow your heart's desires. Because you'll never know..
5. Adele – All I Ask. Gahd, Adele never fails..
7. Hozier – Cherry Wine. Because Hozier always sings with social relevance.
10. Sud– Sila. Loved this track since that Magpakailanman rape episode which featured Mark Herras and Thea Tolentino.
11. Ebe Dancel - Bawat Daan. UPLB, ang dulo, gitna at simula.
13. Ang Bandang Shirley – Umaapaw
14. Barbie Almalbis – Ambon
15. Julianne Tarroja – Minahal Kita
16. Jolina Magdangal – Tama Lang. Slay!

Also see:

No comments:

Post a Comment