January 2, 2020

19 Most Important Tracks of 2019


Really, one of the things I always look forward to towards the year-end for the past 10 years is doing this list. It gives me the opportunity to reflect on things, reminisce the rollercoaster of emotions and memories associated with these tracks. And it’s just worth noting how such pieces play significant parts in my daily life unknowingly, constantly reminding me of some certain events or feelings that leave impressions dear to me.




Ben & Ben | Araw-araw

Munimuni | Solomon feat. Clara Benin

Clara Benin | I rose up slowly

KZ Tandingan | Quicksand

Bullet Dumas | Hain Ka

Quest | Permanente

Twin Shadow | Walk Forever By My Side

Down Like Silver | Broken Coastline

Maroon 5 | Memories

Dave Thomas Junior | I Keep On Telling Myself

Bon Iver | iMi

The Highwomen | Crowded Table

Sasaya | Bathala

Gracenote x Chito Miranda | Bakit Ganyan Ka

Moira Dela Torre | Patawad, Paalam feat. I belong To The Zoo

Autotelic | Kahit

Davey Langit | Oryang

Cup of Joe | Nag-iisang Muli

Johnoy Danao | Ang Panata





2018   |   2017   |   2016   |   2015   |   2014   |   2013   |   2012   |   2012   |   2011   |   2010 









No comments:

Post a Comment